Information about your personal data in AAT
Due to the fact that on May 25, 2018 new provisions regarding the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR” enter into force), we want to inform you that your personal data is in our database and we have made every effort to ensure their safety.
As an administrator, we process data for purposes related to sales transactions, recognition of complaints, for current business contacts, for analytical and statistical purposes, as well as in connection with possible claims after the delivery. If you do not object, we can also use them to contact you and ask for your free consent to submit our offers for new products. Opposition can be expressed by sending an e-mail to the address from which we write.
We would like also to inform you that:
- Our address data is: Aviation Artur Trendak, Nowowiejskiego 26A street, 96-313, Jaktorów Kolonia, e-mail: email@example.com;
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the necessity of this processing for the performance of contracts, as well as our legitimate interest, in particular involving conducting analytical activities to improve the quality of services, enable possible claims and the possibility of asking for the consent necessary to present to you our commercial offer;
- Your personal data is processed on a voluntary basis and will be processed only as long as it is necessary to carry out the above mentioned purposes or until you expressly object to their processing. The period of processing personal data may be extended each time for a period of limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data will be necessary to assert any claims or defend against such claims;
- Personal data may be passed on to our subcontractors, in particular to IT solution providers, forwarding and transport companies only in connection with the implementation of our goals;
- You have the right to request access to data, obtain a copy of it from AVIATION Artur Trendak as administrator (according to the address data from point 1 or via e-mail address) and rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, as well as the right to transfer personal data. You also has the right to object to the processing of data on the basis of a legitimate interest for reasons justified by a special situation;
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data when you feel that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR